Experience, Attention And Compassion For Your Family Law Issues
Heated disputes within a household can ruin relationships, traumatize children, pit other family members against each other — and lead to divorce.
If you or your spouse or domestic partner is contemplating legal action to restore your life to normal, you could benefit from the compassionate assistance of an experienced family law attorney with a background in mental health counseling.
Norma A. Koch, a trusted family lawyer in the Inland Empire for more than 30 years, brings exactly that kind of informed guidance to the search for solutions to your issues.
How We Help Our Family Law Clients
Thanks to our many appreciative current and former clients, the Law Office of Norma A. Koch is well-known throughout the region for skillful, sensitive family law representation in important practice areas such as:
- Uncontested, contested and high-asset divorce
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support and spousal support
- Modifications and enforcements of custody and support responsibilities in the event of a lost job, parental relocation or any other sudden, substantial change in circumstance
- Marital agreements
- Domestic partnerships, their termination and end to partner support
- Paternity matters that impact unmarried parents
- Domestic violence, for the filing and defense of temporary restraining orders (TRO)
Ms. Koch combines deep knowledge of California family law statutes with one-on-one contact that personalizes her approach to your problems. She tailors her legal services to your specific situation, stays available to address your concerns and values “the best interests of the child” when addressing child access matters.
Get A Free Initial Consultation
Please contact us in Rancho Cucamonga to confidentially discuss your family’s legal issues in a free initial consultation. Call 800-724-5088 toll free or send an email message. Our law offices are conveniently located near the Rancho Cucamonga Courthouse. Weekend and evening appointments are available upon request. Se habla español.